HubSpot Implementations with Lake One
What to expect
Our journey begins with understanding your unique business needs. We'll collaborate with your team in a 2-hour discovery workshop session. During this session, we will:
- Stakeholder Overview
- Identify your key stakeholders and their lifecycle with your organization.
Current Data and Technology Audit
- Assess your existing data and technology stack to leverage HubSpot effectively.
Sales and Marketing Alignment
- Create a solid agreement for lead acquisition, handling, and handoff.
Reporting/Metrics Needs Assessment
- Evaluate your current reporting capabilities and plan for future improvements.
- Collated requirements from the discovery
Portal Customization & Setup
Once we've defined your needs, we'll proceed to set up HubSpot Hubs tailored to your business requirements. Our custom implementation ensures that you get the most out of the HubSpot platform. During this time you will be designated an outfitter(s) from Lake One to work through this process.
- Project Plan
- Detailed and shared project plan
Risk mitigation and change management plan
- Based on the agreed upon requirements
Knowledge is power, and we're here to empower your team. Lake One will develop a custom training program for your team, including:
A detailed training outline.
Clear learning objectives.
Three 1-hour training sessions.
Recommendations for self-paced learning from the HubSpot academy.
Adoption and Growth
Once your HubSpot instance is launched we offer 3 and 6 months support retainers for your team. These retainers include a growth plan to continue iterating on your HubSpot instance as well as access to Lake One Pathfinder, our in-hub adoption tool.