March 11, 2021
Paid Media Strategist (Contract)
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing, progressive, sales and marketing solutions firm. You’ll join a group of digital outfitters for growth-driven brands who live and breathe transformation.
As a rapidly growing, data-driven organization, Lake One is looking for a paid media strategist to join our team.
If you are a motivated person who can work autonomously and isn’t afraid to ask questions, keep reading.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience, is a self-starter who is always curious to learn. Must have in-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, and paid social platforms, including Facebook and LinkedIn. In addition, this candidate must have some reporting experience, with an emphasis on understanding data trends.
- Plan, build, and optimize paid media campaigns across all channels and service offerings
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly campaign optimizations
- Work with leadership to align client goals across campaigns
- Measure and evaluate relevant KPI’s
- Manage all paid media budgets
- Conduct keyword research, spend analysis, website audits, competitor analysis, and audience targeting to scale strategies and accelerate growth
- Align paid media goals with other marketing strategies to contribute to comprehensive strategies
- Create and update reports
- Develop and help lead measurement strategies
- Help research and recommend new tools
- Stay up to date on latest industry trends
- Self-started and forward-thinking
- Experience in Google’s ecosystem – Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Sheets & Docs
- Experience creating reports, analyzing data, and presenting findings
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office
Nice To Haves
- Media buying outside of Google’s ecosystem
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRM’s
- Experience with reporting tools
- Experience with SEO
About Lake One
Lake One is a platinum HubSpot Solutions partner, Vidyard agency partner, and Databox premier partner based in Minneapolis, MN. We work with clients who have complex sales processes in B2B and Ecommerce to bring smart revenue operation strategies to the table. We offer a fun, flexible, fully-remote working arrangement, high-end equipment (PC or Mac), large displays, plenty of paid time off, and healthcare, and retirement for qualifying full-time employees.