May 20, 2022
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a full stack developer to join a rapidly growing, progressive, sales and marketing solutions firm. You’ll join a group of digital outfitters for growth-driven brands who live and breathe transformation.
The perfect candidate will be a curious, driven individual with a proven grasp of front and back end development language and best practice.
Our new full stack developer will deploy their skills across a variety of needs to design and build solutions to client marketing and sales needs including Web development, and building scalable, automated processes to orchestrate data between systems.
Lake One places a strong emphasis on cloud, open-source, and bleeding-edge technologies. As a fast growing HubSpot Solutions Partner, much of the work we do will be on the HubSpot CRM platform, including HubSpot CMS along with WordPress. We partner with our clients to build modern marketing and sales operations leveraging data, working hard not just to build a solution that works but works in a sustainable, scalable way. Our new Full Stack Developer will work with a team of account managers, solutions engineers, UX/UI designers and marketers to help our clients solve business challenges, drive digital transformation and bring digital experiences to life.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Support agency and client needs that require programming
- Leverage CSS, PHP, and jQuery skills to modify existing code base
- Make observations and recommendations for improved site performance
- Develop new websites in HubSpot and WordPress CMS platforms
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks with proper planning to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work within Project Management Software, Slack, and HubSpot
- Stay current with modern web trends and related technologies
- At least five years of relevant programming experience
- Solid abilities in HubSpot template & custom module development
- Solid understanding and usage of HUBL
- Solid understanding of HubSpot themes including DND area, section, column, and row structure module development including JSON structure and style fields
- Solid understanding of the HubSpot CLI
- 2+ years experience in a technical role with experience working with APIs, traditional RDBMS and cloud data stores, and cloud-based automation tools.
- Strong SQL skills
- Ability to use programming/scripting languages such as Java/Python/Scala to import, export, and manage data.
- Basic Linux skills
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or similar cloud services. Specific experience with S3, EC2, RDS, Redshift, Glue, or Lambda a plus.
- Experience with APIs and bulk-load patterns to capture data from multiple data sources.
- Ability to conduct technical analysis and research
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
About Lake One:
Lake One is a Diamond HubSpot Solutions partner, Vidyard agency partner, and Databox premier partner based in Minneapolis, MN. We work with clients who have complex sales processes in B2B and Ecommerce to bring smart revenue operation strategies to the table. We offer a fun, flexible, fully-remote working arrangement, high-end equipment (PC or Mac), large displays, plenty of paid time off, and healthcare, and retirement for qualifying full time employees.