October 23, 2017
Paid Media Strategist
Welcome to our neck o’ the woods! At Lake One, we’re digital outfitters for growth driven brands. Powered by technology, strategy, and creativity, we build modern, measurable marketing programs that generate demand and drive growth. Whether growing sales, leads, or users, we work with startups, technology, financial services and other organizations to build technology plans, strategic media campaigns, and creative content and brand experiences across digital and offline channels.
If you live and breathe growth, love the game of optimization and are motivated by seeing the impact you create as you blaze new trails, we’d love to hear from you!
As a paid media strategist, you’ll play a critical role in helping achieve growth objectives for our clients.
This client-facing, hands-on role is a great opportunity for the marketer who loves to tinker and experiment with the latest and greatest digital tools and technology.
Paid Media Strategist Duties Include:
- Campaign planning and management
- partner with account teams to develop paid search, social and display strategies that support client objectives
- build and manage campaigns using best practices to increase client relevancy
- manage budgets and results across multiple platforms
- make recommendations for campaign updates using data analysis
- execute optimization strategies, leveraging various automation tools through platform interfaces
- create and update reports featuring data trends and analysis
- strong internal and client communication skills including the ability to advocate and justify strategies and recommendations
To Succeed in this Role You Should be Comfortable With and Display:
- 3-5 years experience actively managing paid search and social campaigns
- Track record of success in digital marketing campaign optimization
- A data driven mindset
- Proficiency with MS Excel or GDocs
- Strong client and interpersonal communications skills via phone, email and in person
- Strong understand of technology and role in marketing
- Experience in Software, Ecommerce, B2B, Financial industries preferred
- Productivity Tools – Trello, Asana, Wrike and others
To Love this Role, You are a:
- A creative thinker
- A holistic understanding of the role paid media plays in the broader digital picture
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi task
- Certification in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics
- Mastery of paid social ad platforms i.e. Facebook Power Editor
- A people person, you love working with a variety of clients and partners to solve problems
- An epic problem solver. Google is your best friend, and you love to dig into knowledge bases and communities around tools and technology – You’ll try a number of ways to find a solution before giving up.
- Risk taker, you enjoy being a part of Lake One, a growing company, and helping think of ways to grow the company and grow with the company
- Multi hat wearer, you enjoy variety in the types of work within your day to day
- Lifelong learner
- Thriver, you enjoy a high-speed environment with fluid priorities and schedules
- Self-motivator, you never say “that’s not my job”
Position available contract or fulltime. Remote and Minneapolis candidates accepted.